Saturday, May 13, 2006

Quite a Few Questions

From "A Textbook-Good Visit"


1. What time did you get up this morning?
4:00 – 4:30am. It is not that I want to but my internal alarm clock goes off.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds, I think they are more versatile and go with more outfits.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Breakfast on Pluto

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Law & Order, CSI and Dr Who. I know it says favorite but I don’t just have one.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Melon, bacon, eggs and hash browns.

6. What is your middle name?
I think it is going to be Roberta

7. What is your favorite food?
Lobster. Nothing even comes a close second.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Mushrooms.

9. What kind of potato chips do you like?
Cape Cod Kettle Fried ( You can see by my answers for breakfast, favorite food and chip why my doctor put me on Lipitor )

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Rent, although I don’t listen to CDs much only when I am traveling.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Toyota Prius

12. Favorite sandwich?
Turkey on rye with lettuce, tomato, onion and spicy mayonnaise.

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Holier than thou type persons who have to preach to you about going to hell.

14. Favorite item of clothing?
Turtle neck.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I wouldn’t go far, just up the coast of Maine in a windjammer, stopping at the different ports along the way. Just as long as I had plenty of memory cards for my camera.


16. What color is your bathroom?
Grey. It’s a long story which basically comes down to this, the color I picked out was nixed by my mother as to feminine and since I was still in the closet I didn’t want to stand up to her.


17. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
J. C. Penny’s St. John’s Bay.


18. Where would you want to retire?
Right here in Central Connecticut.


19. Favorite time of day?
Early evening, I like watching sunsets.


20. Where were you born?
Bridgeport CT.


21. Favorite sport to watch?
Sports! Ugh!


22. Who do you least expect to answer this????
My brother.


23. Person you expect to answer first?
I have my guess, but I don’t want to say because then they won’t.


24. Coke or Pepsi?
I don’t drink the major brands, but the soda I do drink is caffeine free.


25. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Morning.


26. What size shoe do you wear?
Ah....... 12


27. Do you have any pets?
Nope.


28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone?
I had my GRS!! I wish.........


29. What did you want to be when you were little?
A nuclear engineer.


30. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half empty

31. What is your best childhood memory?
I don’t have any good memories. Being Trans is hard

32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
The job I have now as a supervisor I had for over twenty five years.

33. What color underwear are you wearing?
Pink.


34. Nicknames:
Di

35. Piercings?
Nope. Once I transition.

36. Eye color:
I have no idea what my eye color is.


37. Ever been to Africa?
No and I have no desire to go either.


38. Ever been toilet papering?
Never.

39. Love someone so much it made you cry?
See answer 31.


40. Been in a car accident?
Oh......... more times then I want to remember. But none since my twenties.

41. Croutons or bacon bits?
Both.


42. Favorite day of the week?
Friday.

43. Favorite flower?
Rose

44. Favorite ice cream?
Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia.

45. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Independent film makers.

46. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Burger King on the rare occasions that I eat at a fast food restaurant.

47. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Blue.


48. Failed your drivers test?
No.

49. From whom did you get your last e-mail from?
From an attorney representing my long lost aunt, it seems I am in her will and all I have to do to collect is send him my bank account number.

50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Best Buys`.


51. What do you most often do when you are bored?
Sleep?

52. Bedtime?
10:30 – 11:00 I usually fall asleep watching CSI. I sure wish I could find out who did it, instead of waking up and finding the news on.

53. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
No one.

54. Last person you went to dinner with?
A friend I was at NoHo Pride with.

55. Lake, ocean or river?
I like both lakes and ocean. We have a cottage on a lake but I also like the oceans and watching the waves.

56. How many tattoos do you have?
None

57. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Egg.

58. How many people are you tagging with this?
None.

2 comments:

  1. How was Breakfast on Pluto? I meant to go see it but haven't made it to the cinema lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the movie and I am going to by the DVD to take up to Ogunquit in case of rain. The movie is about a kid ( Patrick ) growing up in Northern Ireland in the 1970’s and is abandon at birth. He grows up transgendered starts out on a quest to find his mother. In some ways I liked the movie better than Transamerica and I would recommend it.

    ReplyDelete