Monday, May 01, 2006

Manic Monday

Also from "A Textbook-Good" Visit"

1) Did you do what you were told when you were young, or did you rebel?
I was a rebel. When I was little I fought constantly with my brother who is five years older than me. In my teen years I was a hippie drugs, rock and roll and more drugs

2) What did your childhood bedroom look like?
We had bunk beds with Hop A Long Cassidy and Roy Rogers motif.

3) Are there foods, smells, songs or sounds that bring back memories of childhood for you?
Canned peas, yuck!

4) What is something you often did on Sundays when you were growing up?
Go to Catholic Church and we always had to be the first ones there. We would sit in the front row and how I use to hate that so much, we would sit there for what seemed like a half hour just sit there. I think it was because my father a Lt. Colonel and then a high school principal and felt that he and his family had to set an example. Then afterwards in the summer we would go on a picnic at a state park, which I always loved.

2 comments:

  1. It is interesting to see all the various memory triggers that people have from their childhood.

    Thanks for playing Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played too! Also did the Catholic church thingy but we were always the late ones running in after mass had started! LOL

    Did you have to wear hats when you were young?

    ReplyDelete