Saturday, April 01, 2006

Lost It Again!

Argggg!............ I did it again! I misplace my credit card! Two weeks ago I misplaced it and I thought I lost it so I canceled the card and got a new one. Well I just did it again, but I know it’s in the house somewhere. I ordered some stuff off the web and I put it in the pocket of my robe and then I must have done something with after that because I can’t find it now. Very frustrating!

Last night I went out to a GLBT bar in Hartford to meet up with some friends. I don’t really like the bar scene that much but I didn’t want to sit around the house. The music was loud, chest pounding loud but at least it not smoky. While we were there a woman came up to us and we talked to her for awhile. While we were talking to her, her partner kept coming up and putting her arm around her, you could see that she was jealous of her talking to us and very possessive. My friends took of off around eleven thirty to go to another bar that was up in Springfield and I headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment