Friday, April 14, 2006

Four For Friday

Every week belicove.com post questions of the week, here are my answers.......

Q2 - Websites: The U.S. Postal Service allows anyone to see the authenticated physical address of a commercial PO Box owner, while at the same protecting vigorously the address of a non-commercial owner. Phone companies protect the privacy of unpublished phone numbers' owners. Should website owners be allowed to register site names anonymously?

Yes, they should be allowed to be to register a site anonymously. I have a web-site and I am constantly get mail and e-mail addressed to me care of the web-site. The only way they could of got that information is off the web site registry.

Q4 - Gasoline: Economists are predicting that gasoline prices in the U.S. will reach $3.00 per gallon within the next three months. How will this summer's gas prices impact your travel plans?

I bought a Toyota Prius. My mileage varies from about 45 – 55 mpg.

Q5 - Health Insurance: Do you think all employers should be required by law to pay some or all of the costs associated with their employees’ health insurance?

I think there should be a national health insurance. Massachusetts just pasted a law that everyone has to have insurance, but I think it has to be done nationally. Otherwise it will be a hodgepodge of insurance plans pitting one state against another.

Q7 - Taxes: Did you file your 2005 taxes yourself or did you enlist the services of a professional tax preparer? In either event, did you file online or by hand?

Mine were just finished today and had it done by a professional. It was filed on-line and now I have to send the check.

No comments:

Post a Comment